2. Data processing We process personal data only with the express permission of the users concerned and in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations.
4. Data Collection Forms All forms that collect personal data (such as contact forms, registration forms, etc.) serve a specific purpose and collect only necessary data. Users must give their explicit consent, especially if the data is used for marketing purposes.
6. Data breaches In the event of a data breach, we will inform both the affected users and the competent authority in accordance with the statutory provisions.
7. Third-party integrations We use third-party tools and plugins that comply with privacy regulations.
8. SSL encryption This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content.
9. Right of access/rectification/deletion Users have the right, upon request, to receive information free of charge about the personal data that has been stored about them. In addition, they have the right to correct incorrect data and to block or delete their personal data.
10. Data storage and transfer Personal data will only be stored or transferred in countries that offer adequate data protection measures.
Gary Honegger, COO
8306 Brüttisellen+41 44 545 04 22
As of August 31, 2023